FIRST TC (FIRST Technical Colloquium) provide a discussion forum for FIRST members and non members to share information about vulnerabilities, incidents, tools, and all other issues that affect the operation of incident response and security teams. The TC event is open to FIRST members and non members.
We are still looking for speakers that would like to share and present their experiences, ideas, techniques, case studies, or research related to incident and threat response at this FIRST Technical Colloquium at 28 September 2017
Topics are all that related cyber security such as follows:
- Incidents Monitoring and Analysis Vulnerabilities Assessment
- Threat actor techniques
- Creative incident response techniques
- Indicators of compromise and how detect/mitigate
- Data analytics for security
- Criminal underground
- Denial-of-service attacks and countermeasures
- Hardware security/embedded systems security
- Network and OS security
- Digital forensics
- Human-computer interaction, security, and privacy
- Intrusion and anomaly detection and prevention
- Malicious code analysis, anti-virus evasion,
- Security architecture, etc.
For your submission, please provide the following information:
- Brief Summary (Abstract)
- Presenter’s Name, Affiliation, and short biography
- Estimated Time (35 mins + 10 for questions is typical)
- Proposal submissions end date: Sep 5th, 2017
Please contact us at [email protected]. We are hoping to have the program on the event website by September 7th 2017, so please get in touch with us ASAP. Feel free to reach out with any questions.
[button color=”blue” size=”big” type=”” target=”_blank” link=”http://firsttc.idsirtii.or.id/”]FIRST TC Official Website[/button]